To be voted on at the next FYAA Board Meeting.
New Fundraising Guidelines and Profit & Loss Requests (Team Accounts)
1. Individual Teams, when fundraising individually for their team cannot use the Fairfield Youth
Athletic Association, or Fairfield Youth Football name or Logo to do so.
You may use your team name, or individuals on the team. Examples: This is a “Fairfield 4th
Grade Fundraiser”, “Head Coaches Youth Football Fundraiser” or “Fairfield 2nd Grade Rocky Top
Anything done individually by a team that uses the Fairfield Indian Name or Logo would have to
be collected by the organization and distributed equally.
2. FYAA is not linked to or shall be considered part of any teams fundraising activities. These are
guidelines which teams should follow. In the event beyond anyones control FYAA can act as a
mediator to resolve issues or disputes.
1. Individual Teams are not permitted to use the Fairfield Youth Athletic Association leagues tax ID
or tax exemption number. Individual teams are encouraged to get their own tax ID or tax exemption
number if they wish to utilize tax exemption programs.
Team Profit Loss Statements
1. All individual team accounts must now have “2 sets of eyes” on their team accounts and the following:
- The Head Coach of the team cannot be in charge of the collecting and accounting of the funds, but will have access to the account as a “2nd set of eyes.”
- The Team Mom or someone other than the Head Coach will be in charge of the collecting and accounting of all the funds. (This cannot be the head coaches spouse or direct relative – must be someone outside of the coaches immediate family)
- All Teams must deposit all team funds (team fee’s, fundraising dollars, etc.) into a bank account set up by the Team mom/Acct holder (checks are preferred from team parents.)
- Teams are to identify to the board whom this account holder will be by AUG 1st, 2016.
- Teams are to submit a beginning of year profit and loss statement to the board Treasurer by Aug 1st, 2016 (This should include team fee’s collected, and any other funds collected prior to this date.)
- Teams are to submit an end of year profit and loss statement to the board Treasurer by Dec 1st, 2016 (This should include the entire seasons credits and debts.)